T&B Jet Inks and our group companies and subsidiaries wholly respect and understand your privacy concerns and preferences regarding the use of the personal information that we may collect during the use of the T&B Jet Inks website and from other interaction with T&B Jet Inks offline through the call center. This policy gives you the definitive facts about how we collect and use your personal information and how you can control its use.
Information we collect
Personal information collected by T&B Jet Inks would comprise of information from online and offline registrations, forms, communications, interactions, sales enquiries and business transactions.
Specifically we collect
- Business contact information
Contact and demographic information such as name, physical address, telephone number, email address and company.
- Business transaction data
Information about the products and services you request, purchase or download.
- User Subscriptions and Preferences
User preferences submitted at the time of registration like news letters, product mailers, discount coupons, mode of communication and other choices.
- Financial Information
Credit card information, payment preferences and methods, credit rating and other financial data involved in business transactions.
- Company Conference / Product Training participation
Participation information in company events such as training seminars, new product briefs, conducted by T&B Jet Inks.
Cookies and Communication Protocols
How we use your information
T&B Jet Inks uses your personal information for the following objectives
- To engage in business transactions with you.
- To process your orders. T&B Jet Inks will share this information to credit card clearing companies to complete transactions.
- To provide service support, product updates and briefs.
- To personalize content, enhance navigation and improve usability.
- To perform joint sales or product promotion among its group of companies. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of these companies.
- To send event communications related to the company, group or subsidiaries.
- To comply with legally mandated disclosure.
Your preferences and opt-out methods
The following are some of the ways whereby you can opt out of giving away personal information.
- You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by emailing support.
- Browsers provide you control over cookies. You can set your web browser to reject all cookies.
- T&B Jet Inks enables you to opt out of receiving electronic promotional information by unsubscribing to marketing emails. All emails will have the unsubscribe option.
How safe is your information
Your personal information is secure at T&B Jet Inks. We use reliable security protocols and technical safeguards to ensure the protection of personal data and sensitive information like credit details and related financial information. All credit card transactions take place in a secure, SSL, 128 bit encryption framework authorized by Verisign.
Any security policy update will be posted on this policy page of the T&B Jet Inks website. Changes in the way we use your personal information will be intimated via email to ensure that you are not put to any inconvenience.
Last updated: 29th December 2009.